We believe that buying local is best!
Why buy local?
It’s never been a better time to be prouder of local business. We take pride in the roots of our business, created by and made up of local people who love supporting the area they live in. That’s why we always try to support other local businesses as well as encourage our customers to do the same.
Reasons why buying local is the best:
- Buying locally strengthens communities. Local purchases keep the wealth in our neighbourhoods, increasing the prosperity for the people around us instead of going to a far-away corporation.
- Buying locally reduces the fuel necessary to acquire goods for our homes, businesses, and bellies. Why buy goods that travel thousands of miles if we can buy products which can be delivered by a local driver?
- Buying locally enables us to invest directly into our local economy. By contributing to a local business we help to preserve existing local jobs and create new skilled jobs. Local businesses are also the most ardent supporters of local parks, libraries, events, and great area amenities that make communities unique.
- Buying locally builds trust and positivity, opens minds and hearts, and makes us more independent as a community. A more connected community is safer, more resilient and self-reliant in times of uncertainty. This has never been so important!
- You will be supporting British entrepreneurs and encouraging innovation from the local area. Your opinion matters and can make a real difference.
- Unlike some multinational local businesses pay corporation tax, rent, council tax, national insurance etc.
How does The Office Works fit into this?
- We are locally owned. That means no outside investors, foreign-based ownership or “global powers” to answer to. Just local people with local interests.
- We employ from our own area. All of the hard-working and friendly faces in our team come from the area, which we are incredibly proud to say.
- As a company that delivers UK-Wide, we always employ delivery teams local to the area they work in.
- As a multi-award winning business we are always striving to improve and our philosophy of supporting local is a key part of our success.
- We are always growing! We have only recently upgraded our offices once again, giving us even more room to grow and expand as we increase our range of services to support you, our loyal customers.
To see how we can help your business contact us today!